Colombo Consulting is
Quality methods and tools are worldwide known and defined, there are many proposals training on market that allow you to have the basic theoretical concepts only through classroom training sessions.
But when the training is finished and you have to move on to implementation: it often happens that the trainees may not be able to implement into their activities what they have learned.
Our Competitive Quality methods and tools training is characterized and distinguished from the others by the direct support that we give after the pure theoretical training.
We therefore offer packages consisting of two integrated and consequent phases:
- A classic training in the classroom, where proposed methods and tools are explained and discussed; eg FMEA course held in room dedicated
- An Operational implementation phase, where we pass from trainers to facilitators in order to apply within your process all the contents teached in the classroom.
For example: team leader and/or facilitators of FMEA teams
These are the courses that we have in our catalog, however we are ready to evaluate any other your need:
- SPC (Statistical Process Costrol), fundamental statistical methods and application;
- DFMEA and PFMEA, Prevention and Risk Management;
- Problem Solving, main process for continuous improvement;
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) for New Product Development;
- PPAP (Production Part Approval Process), for the qualification of Product and Process;
- Quality Cost Management for the reduction of costs related to Quality
Operative Consulting We develop Process Improvement Projects following Competitive Quality’s rationales and procedures
Supplier Quality A “not capable” supplier always charges its inefficiencies to its customers
Temporary Quality Manager An Interim Manager is NOT a consultant but she/he is a manager who works for a defined period
Coaching The Coaching is conducted by experienced Quality Managers and develops alternating phases of one-on-one training with periods of on-the-job training
Advisor Quality is a business factor: the lack of quality generates costs and Wastes sometimes fatal to the income statement of the company
Training Our Competitive Quality methods and tools training is characterized and distinguished from the others by the direct support that we give